1) Freightliner Cascadia Evolution 2015, automatic, DD12.
– 60 months lease, $10.000 down, $1000 per week (under RVS authority ONLY).
2) 2011 Freightliner International Prostar with aproximatly 500,000 miles, 10 speed manual transmission, Maxxforce engine 14L, Raised roof 70″ or mid Roof.
– 36 months lease, $2700 down, $450 per week (under RVS authority ONLY).
3) Freightliner Century 2007, automatic, Detroit s-60.
– 36 months lease, $2700 down, $250 per week (under RVS authority ONLY).
*All prices above are based on current market values, model availability, and preferred Employer Discount and subject to change. All weekly payments are based on 52 payments annually.
– Cost break down for the warranty and Maintenance program is $0.10 cents per mile ($288.46 paid weekly based on 2,885 miles per week lease terms)
– Includes all scheduled and preventative maintenance needed throughout the whole term of lease.
– Includes tires, clutches, brakes, alignments, PM’s, DOT inspections, batteries, wipers, alternators, starters, water pumps, and installation.
– Major component coverage including engine, turbos, transmission.
– All service provided by TA of America and Freightliner dealerships nationwide.
– Roadside Assistance.
– Maintenance is not unlimited. The program is based on what services and parts are needed throughout the term of lease.
– 36 months contract (unlimited miles).
– $2,500 due at signing, $200.00 Administrative Fee*.
– Payments set up for auto withdrawal from contractors account.
– We provide plates and insurance at owners expense ( withdrawal from contractors account).
– Total cost per month is based on 150,000 miles a year which equates to 12,500 miles per month. A 36 month lease term equals a cost of $0.24 cents per mile*.
– Total cost per month is based on 150,000 miles a year which equates to 12,500 miles per month. A 48 month lease term equals a cost of $0.22 cents per mile*.
WE DO PROVIDE REEFERS – 80% compensation and DRY VAN – 83% compensation.
1) Trucks up to 13 years old (power only).
2) Less than 3.5 points on driving record.
3) Run under our authority.
4) Primary Liability insurance through us.
5) 7 days travel (maximum you decide).
Charge 17% TOTAL for rent of all trailers, cargo and trailer insurance, dispatch and fuel advance
All loads dedicated.
Round trips planned in advance (home to home run).
Pay by loads weekly by direct deposit.
Credit for IRP registration and Insurance down payment.
Credit for break down.
Cash advance available.
All services available for OWNER OPERATORS (IFTA reporting, Registration, Income Tax Reporting, 2290, PrePass Enrollment).
No force dispatch.